We rejoice that we will be able to resume praying public Mass at Our Lady of Refuge Church. However, as you can well imagine, there are many restrictions placed upon us as we follow all the necessary safety precautions. We will explain them when you are here for Mass. But you must know that:
- You must put on a face mask before you leave your car and you will not be allowed to enter the church without a mask. (We will not be providing face masks).
- We are to keep social distance at all time.
- There is the possibility that we will not be able to seat everyone and some will not be able to attend Mass.
- We will enter the church single file, six feet apart.
- There will be more instructions but, indeed, attending Mass will be very different for all of us. The variations we have to endure will be worth it in exchange for the opportunity to pray together and receive the Holy Eucharist.
Please note the Mass schedule because there are some changes from our regular routine:
- 9:00 am Monday May 25th. Memorial Day Followed by Patriotic Rosary.
- 8:00 am Tuesday May 26th
- 8:00am Wednesday May 27th
- No Mass on Thursday May 28th
- 8:00am Friday May 29th
- 5:00pm Saturday May 30th
- 8:00 am Sunday May 31st
- No 9:30 Mass on Sunday May 31st. We must clean and disinfect the church.
- 11:30 am Sunday May 31st
Looking forward to seeing you at Mass.
Monsignor Gerald McEnhill